Music for life.
All these songs are composed or arranged by Renato Salani and performed by his orchestra.
1) Renato Salani Potpourry Italiano
2) Renato Salani Boogie Boo
3) Renato Salani Cip Cip
4) Fred Buscaglione Whisky facile
5) Fred Buscaglione Buona sera signorina
6) Renato Salani Potpuri Messicano
7) Domenico Modugno Libero
8) I Camaleonti Io per Lei
9) Renato Salani Fantasia Venezolana (Laura Helman-Barbara Salani, piano duo four hands)
10) Fred Buscaglione: Guarda che Luna.
- Renato Salani Fantasia Venezolana, 2 Pianos & Orchestra (Barbara e Sergio Salani, pianos with the Symphony of the Americas).
- Renato Salani Sábado en la Noche
- Rascel Arrivederci Roma
- Musiche di Renato Salani Video for Giulio Salani’s 90th birthday.
You tube links:
Chapter 18 SANREMO FESTIVAL
By clicking this link, you can watch the album of that time.
Here you can listen to the song No Pierrot sang by Katyna Ranieri (up to 1:19)
Discover in this site:
the interpretation of No Pierrot sang by Achille Togliani, with videos and comments from a radio program. (The song starts at 4:45)
Chapter 22 HIPOCAMPO
You can listen to Frágiles Palabras on Youtube performed in Spanish by “Renato Salani y su Combo” in the following link:
Here is the interpretation of Katyna Ranieri of Fragili Parole (in Italian):
“Renato Salani y su Conjunto” have recorded 13 records at 33 rpm.
You can find some songs of the records of Renato Salani and his orchestra on Youtube:
Chapter 23 MUSIC FOR LIFE
In this link you will appreciate Homenaje a Mariano Mores, composed by Renato Salani and played by Duo Laura Helman and Barbara Salani:
And here is an arrangement by Renato Salani for piano four-hands
of La Cumparsita by Matos Rodriguez:
Here is a clip of the live concert of the Fantasía Venezolana arranged by Sergio Salani for two pianos and orchestra and interpreted by the piano duo Barbara and Sergio Salani, accompanied by the Symphony of the Americas.
Here you can enjoy the performance of Giulio Salani singing Arrivederci Roma accompanied by his sons Barbara and Sergio on two pianos together with the Symphony of the Americas, directed by Maestro Brooks-Bruzzese at the Broward Center of the Performing Arts, Lauderdale, USA.: